Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year 2007


May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions. Joey Adams



Time for New Beginnings Taylor Addison, Blue Mountain Arts, 1989
"This is a time for reflection as well as celebration.
As you look back on the past year and all that has taken place in your life,
Remember each experience for the good that has come of it and for the knowledge you have gained.
Remember the efforts you have made and the goals you have reached.
Remember the love you have shared and the happiness you have brought.
Remember the laughter, the joy, the hard work, and the tears.
And as you reflect on the past year, also be thinking of the new one to come.
Because most importantly, this is a time of new beginnings and the celebration of life."



A New Year’s Prayer Anonymous
Dear Lord, please give me… A few friends who understand me and remain my friends; A work to do which has real value, without which the world would be the poorer; A mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be not blazed; An understanding heart; A sense of humor; Time for quiet, silent meditation; A feeling of the presence of God; The patience to wait for the coming of these things, With the wisdom to recognize them when they come. Amen.


Happy New Year, everyone..

8 comments:

Chris said...

Hey bro, just dropped by to say "Happy New Year", cheers

Sesen said...

Happy new year to you too Chris

Unknown said...

Simon,

Happy New Year to you, hope you will get tons and tons of traffic this year and you can earn a lots lots of money from the internet this year too..but dont forget to share me the tips and tricks..hehehe

Joel Badinas said...

Happy New Year, Simon. How's Adsense and Agloco going?

Sesen said...

Linda, Thank you. Same to you. I really enjoy your posting, especially the recent ones. Lots of pictures and happy faces :)
Keep up the good work.

Joel,
Adsense is very slow. Agloco is great and I put my hope in it. How about yours?

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a happy, wealthy and healthy 2007 everyone.

Just surfed here. Nice blog. Keep up.

Unknown said...

Simon, how are you? and what have you been doing? your blog is not updated yet since the new year..busy with agloco?? hehe i just checked, mine is not growing yet, i dont take care of it..but i will start with agloco again once i have time.
Simon, do you know why I cant post music on my blog??

Sesen said...

Bloggela, thanks. You have a very nice blog.

MM, happy New Year...hows the family?

Linda,
thanks for reminding me ..LOL.
I am OK now and back on my feet again. Agloco is OK hehehe.. want to give me some referrals? I will never refuse..:)